Seasoned Remax Associate
- I have been a Remax Realtor since 1996 and have loved every minute of it! Being with Remax is like being a a member of an exclusive club of professionals who support each other and strive to exceed the expectations of their clients every day. The education and support that I have received from Remax has helped me to be the best that I can be and offer my clients top notch service.
Code of Ethics
- The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
- To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry
- *Real Estate Brokers Licence 2001 Ethics, Agency and Office Management 2001 *GRI 1 -1989 (Graduate Realtor Institute - level 1) *ABR - 1998 (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
24 Years in the Real Estate Buisness
- I have served my clients, their friends and family members over and over again in the past 24 years. My goal is to always have them think of me when they have a real estate question and I measure my success by the referral and repeat buisness that I receive.